1.31.2011

Prototype!

I am so thankful for friends that allow me to "practice" on them...

I have had a few ideas for adding to my "crafty" business for quite some time now, but have not had the opportunity to play with my sewing machine long enough to get anything actually created.

This weekend I spent my "down time" (aka: B's nap time) trying some of those ideas out.

A few of them will be making their way onto my business website come March/April (a new spring line-up of products will be making their appearances at that point :)

Here is a prototype that I made for a friend...I've already tweaked a few details and am working on prototype #2. 

This new crafting adventure is totally allowing me to indulge in my love for colour & pattern...oh, how I LOVE fabric :)

On a side note, I am apologizing for my current texture addiction...it seems I am totally unable to publish a photo without one.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment