1.07.2011

2011: Week 1

Although I am not committing to the picture a day format for my 2011 version of Project Life...so far I have managed a representative snap each day thus far.  Here are a couple of my favs:

01.01.2011
"Christmas" at the in-laws. Loving the bold colours on the tree. Loving the bokeh. Loving holidays & family time. 

01.04.201
Eating leftover mac & cheese for lunch. New mealtime essential - fork.

01.05.2011
Belated xmas present from shipment that didn't make it in time for the holidays. Monkey slippers...for the little monkey.


01.06.2011
Sawing logs. Standard sleeping location for hubby...most likely to avoid my tossing, turning, insomniac self.

01.07.2011
Celebrating Friday. Making mini muffins together after school. Love how he insists on standing on stool to be a helper. Love the belly. Making memories. So fun :)

One of the things I love so, so much about tackling a project such as this is that it gets me taking pictures. Snapshots that I would normally not bother to print as not deemed "worthy". Snapshots that totally capture our everyday life. Amazing memories and documentation of the moments. Absolutely priceless! I am so GRATEFUL for my life :)

Now to decide whether I should be purchasing a macro lens that I've pondered since purchasing my camera two years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment